The Museum is closed for the 2018 season. Thanks to all our visitors in 2018 and looking forward to seeing you in 2019!
- 2019 Schedule
- June 18th Open House 5-7pm
- June 19th Open for the Season, Wednesday to Sunday from 10 am to 4 pm
- June 29th Live Auction preview 9:30 am, Auction starts at 10 am
- July 26th & 27th 39th Annual Logging Festival
- September 5th starts are Fall hours Thursday to Sunday 11-4
- September 15th Annual Meeting 4 pm
- October 5th Annual Apple Harvest Festival
- October 12th & 13th Columbus Day last days of 2019 season.
Our Mission and Vision Statement: To preserve the rich cultural heritage of forestry and conservation in the State of Maine so that it may be shared with generations to come; to educate about the contributions of logging, logging families, and the forestry industry; to instill appreciation for the natural resources of the Maine forest; and to inspire visitors to support this cultural preservation and encourage others to join in the effort.
We welcome large groups and bus tours! To schedule a museum presentation and a special time for your group visit, please contact us to make arrangements. Special rates apply for group tours.
Maine Forestry Museum memberships are a great way to support the Museum! Benefits include a 10% discount at the gift shop, 10% off vendor booths, and free entry for your family and friends into the Museum by showing your membership card.
Individual Membership cost $15.00
Family Membership cost $30.00
Sustaining Membership cost $100.00
Donations of any amount are gratefully accepted.
Maine Forestry Museum is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization.
Your donation is tax deductible.
Your donation helps us to keep our doors open to share this vital history of the Maine woods with every visitor that comes through our doors!
By Mail: P.O. Box 154, Rangeley, ME 04970
Delivery Address or Directions:
221 Stratton Road, Route 16, Rangeley, ME 04970
Maine Forestry Museum is located at 221 Stratton Road, Rangeley Maine
(Formerly Rangeley Lakes Region Logging Museum)