The Maine Forestry Museum is pleased to announce that we will be opening for the 2021 season on Wednesday, June 16th. Our summer hours are from 10am-4pm Wednesday to Sunday until September 5th. Our fall hours starting September 9th are Thursday to Sunday 11am-4pm.
2021 EVENT SCHEDULE
- July 16th, Friday 10:00 AM - 4:00PM - Logging Festival, Craft Fair - FREE Admission
- July 16th, Friday 6:30PM - 8:30PM - Little Mr & Miss Woodchip Contest, Cloggers, Bluegrass Band - Rangeley Inn - FREE Admission
- July 17th, Saturday 10:00 AM - Parade - Main St., Rangeley, Birling (Log Rolling) in the Town Park after the Parade
- July 17th, Saturday 11AM - 4PM - Logging Festival, Craft Fair, Lumberjack & Lumberjill Competition, Bean Hole Dinner, Kids Activities and more...
- July 30th, Friday thru August 6th, Friday - Online Auction
- October 2nd, Saturday 9AM - 3PM - Apple Festival
Our Mission and Vision Statement: To preserve the rich cultural heritage of forestry and conservation in the State of Maine so that it may be shared with generations to come; to educate about the contributions of logging, logging families, and the forestry industry; to instill appreciation for the natural resources of the Maine forest; and to inspire visitors to support this cultural preservation and encourage others to join in the effort.
We welcome large groups and bus tours! To schedule a museum presentation and a special time for your group visit, please contact us to make arrangements. Special rates apply for group tours.
Maine Forestry Museum memberships are a great way to support the Museum! Benefits include a 10% discount in the gift shop on our items and free entry for your family and friends into the Museum by showing your membership card.
Individual Membership cost $15.00
Family Membership cost $30.00
Sustaining Membership cost $100.00
Donations of any amount are gratefully accepted.
Maine Forestry Museum is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization.
Your donation is tax deductible.
Your donation helps us to keep our doors open to share this vital history of the Maine woods with every visitor that comes through our doors!
Phone: (207) 864-3939
By Mail: P.O. Box 154, Rangeley, ME 04970
Delivery Address or Directions:
221 Stratton Road, Route 16, Rangeley, ME 04970
Maine Forestry Museum is located at 221 Stratton Road, Rangeley Maine
(Formerly Rangeley Lakes Region Logging Museum)